Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and today I’m taking the time to reflect on what I’m thankful for. Below are three people I am thankful for each and every day. They love me. They support me. And they know how to make me smile.
What I’m thankful for…
- I’m thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for my friends, old and new, near and far.
- I’m thankful to have a boyfriend who loves me unconditionally.
- I’m thankful I go to an amazing university, one I’m not ready to say goodbye to this spring.
- I’m thankful that I have a way to express myself and grow in my writing through A Pop of Pink.
- I’m thankful for the amazing people I’ve met through blogging.
- I’m thankful I live in a state where I get to enjoy all four seasons, even if the cold weather gets old really quickly.
- I’m thankful for all of the adventures I’ve had in Pittsburgh. I’m thankful to have a place that I will always call my second home.
- I’m thankful for mashed potatoes, because they are delicious. 😉 Sorry, had to.
- I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given that have shaped me into the person I am today.
- I’m thankful for this time of year, where I have a reason to sit around the table with my loved ones and enjoy a meal together.
I hope everyone is able to enjoy a meal with the people who mean the most to them tomorrow. Even though this time of year can be crazy, I hope you take the time to enjoy the moment. Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for this year?