I can’t believe it’s already November! Looking back on this year, I have no idea where it went. It’s definitely true that as we get older, time moves faster. Please slow down.
So far though, this month is off to a great start! I went to a cooking demonstration where I ate one too many truffles and bourbon pecans and conquered my first fashion show! All I’m saying is, Gigi and Kendall better watch out. 🙂 Hope you caught some of it on Snapchat. You may still be able to catch the story before it expires!
I’ve been giving some thought as to what I’d like to do for holiday content this year. I want to be able to provide valuable content for you, and not feel like I have to get certain posts up just because everyone else is. I have a couple ideas, but if you have anything you want to see, please let me know.
What to Buy
- My eyes lit up when I saw this bag.
- Love these denim leggings!
- Can I have this clutch in every single color/pattern?
- I modeled a suede skirt at the fashion show last night, and now I get the hype surrounding them.
- Pair this peplum sweater with black pants and leopard heels.
- Frye boots on sale! Such a great deal.
- Thinking about getting this scarf. Great relatively inexpensive gift for the holidays too!
- Wish this H&M cable-knit sweater was still available in my size!
What to Read
- Fresh takes on typical gallery walls.
- If you’re a Lilly Pulitzer fan, you have to download the emojis.
- Reflections on taking a gap year. Really great New York Times read!
- The unexpected Starbucks holiday drink.
- These mini pumpkin pies on Prosecco & Plaid are so cute…and they look delicious too.
- Expert shopping tips for petite girls.
- How to make cold brew coffee.