Trying to remind myself that only getting two posts up this week isn’t the end of the world. If you missed Monday’s post, then you need to head over and read it! This teddy bear vest is the best thing ever.
Looking ahead to next week, it’s a pretty full week. I’m taking a cooking class for the first time. I haven’t ever done one before, but it should be really fun. And, I’m also participating in a fashion show. I’m telling you, this is completely out of my comfort zone. Even though I technically “model” clothing on the blog, I still feel that a fashion show is a little different. Nonetheless, it’ll be fun! Hoping to have some pictures or some behind the scenes peeks on Snapchat (eborza).
What to Buy
- This fisherman sweater may be in men’s sizing, but I think it would be perfectly oversized.
- A pair of chic leopard flats is a great addition to any outfit.
- I have yet to bite the bullet on this clutch, but it’s been on my wish list for a year!
- What do we think about the round sunglasses trend?
- These tartan flats and an LBD or skirt would make for the perfect holiday outfit.
- For under $19, this pom pom knit beanie is great!
- Love the cornflower color of this J.Crew coat!
Visit the shop menu above for more of my favorites!
What to Read
- Home services that you shouldn’t pay for, and ones that you should.
- Apple cider snow cones for Halloweekend!
- Shopping organic is hard, especially with that price tag. These tips are great for those on a budget.
- Anyone interested in artificial intelligence or machine learning should give this a read!
- Save vs. splurge on these hair styling tools.
- Take care of your leather boots with tips from Madewell.
- Food names you’re probably mispronouncing.