We’ve made it to another Friday! After the craziness of the last few weeks, this week was much more my speed. And I have to say, it was a pretty good week! I got back to barre this week, and it was a good reminder that it’s often what my body needs. I felt reenergized after doing it.
Today is my little sister’s 21st birthday! I can’t believe she is 21. I’ll be heading to her school to visit her after work to celebrate, and I can’t wait! It is crazy how time flies. It seems like my 21st birthday was just yesterday.
What to Buy
- Got this faux fur jacket in the beige color, and I am obsessed.
- The perfect pumps in every color.
- Probably more than one should pay for a lounge sweatshirt, but it looks really comfy.
- I’ve been using this makeup setting spray this week, and it seems to be working!
- This Ivanka Trump tote is the perfect bag to get you through the work week!
- These Sole Society ankle booties are so cute!
What to Read
- Where to get the best iced latte in America.
- Mind-altering techniques to detox your life.
- I’ve never seen a recipe like this before, but it looks delicious.
- How to frame a bathroom mirror.
- Your guide to different yoga styles.
- Tips to create an inspiring workspace.