Happy weekend! I’m so excited for a weekend at home to reset and recharge. I have been exhausted lately, and I don’t think the change in seasons is helping (although I’m loving it for fashion). The other week, I fell asleep every night on the couch before 8:30. And I’m only 23! Anyway, this weekend is supposed to be beautiful, so I’m hoping to enjoy the fall weather and just relax.
What to Buy
- Get up to 30% off during the Shopbop sale. Great time to stock up on a designer pair of denim.
- My favorite sunglasses are included in the sale! These are the nonpolarized pair.
- I own this scarf in gray, and it’s the softest thing ever.
- A faux leather jacket for $60. And it’s pink!
- A budget-friendly classic dress for day or night.
- This cupcakes and cashmere floral dress is so cute.
- I’ve heard great things about these pajamas. Maybe I need them?
What to Read
- I could probably eat a cheese board for every meal.
- Find out what 25 female celebrites have to say about dealing with mean people.
- This risotto recipe looks absolutely amazing.
- Loved Julia’s healthy snacks post. Avocado toast is definitely one of my favorites!
- The most-pinned ankle boots for fall.
- Need to find a way to get myself to this Italian resort.