Happy Friday! It seems like the weeks always go by slowly, and then I look back wondering where the time went. I’d say the two peaks of this week were trying the Escape Room with my coworkers and having mother/daughter time at Starbucks on Sunday. The Escape Room was SO much fun! Seriously, can’t wait to go try it again. Have any of you tried the Escape Room? What did you think of it? The pit of my week was that my body is not adjusting well to the seasonal shift. I’m waking up feeling so tired and falling asleep so early. If anyone has any tips, I’d love to hear them!
What to Buy
- This style of dress is super popular this season. This dress has a great price point!
- A thermal top that will go perfectly with leggings and riding boots.
- Another cozy cardigan to add to your fall wishlist.
- Such a gorgeous cape! Seriously, who wants to buy me this? 😉
- I know summer is over, but this gingham dress is so cute.
- Trend to try: duster jacket.
- Need a sweatshirt for running errands on the weekends? This one fits the bill.
What to Read
- These tips will help you get you ready for the week before you get to the office.
- Gossip Girl’s most unforgettable style moments.
- A new zucchini noodle recipe to try.
- 10 Instagram hashtags to follow if you love travel.
- This recipe claims to be better than a Starbucks PSL.
- How to clean your Hunter boots.
- Try these facial scrubs for beautiful skin.