It’s finally fall, and while it doesn’t feel like it, I’m super excited that it’s here. I wore this cardigan (also linked below) that I got from Madewell last weekend. If there is one thing from the “What to Buy” section that you click on and consider buying, it should be that. Seriously, I want it in all of the available colors! It’s so soft and comfortable.
Speaking of, if you missed the LuLaRoe post from earlier in the week, definitely check it out. It includes some items that I swear I could live in every day. They’re just that comfortable.
Thanks as always for stopping by A Pop of Pink! Enjoy today’s post, and have a great weekend.
What to Buy
- I have a plaid shirt from this brand that I love, and next on my list is this red jacket!
- I’m telling you, this vest won’t last long. I feel like a teddy bear when I wear it (in the best way).
- The price on these Vince Camuto booties is unbeatable! Seriously.
- Got so many compliments on this cozy cardigan yesterday.
- Dare I say, this dry shampoo is life changing.
- Love this white oversized tee.
- A pink watch! Kate Spade always gets it right.
What to Read
- I always like to include a recipe in these posts, and this BLT grilled cheese looks to die for.
- Love this Vogue article on GMO-free foods.
- Really loved Kristin Cavallari’s book! Great weekend read, full of healthy recipes, fashion tips, and more.
- The ultimate guide to working out in college.
- 12 ways to massively increase your Pinterest traffic.
- Natural wonders you need to add to your bucket list!