Sorry for the delay in getting this posted today! Life has been pretty busy lately between work and back to back weekend trips to Pittsburgh, although it’s all been absolutely worth it. Speaking of Pittsburgh, have you seen my football snaps (eborza)? I mentioned that I was at the Pitt/PSU game last weekend. Check out this video if you’re a Pitt fan.
Nonetheless, sometimes after a long day, the last thing I want to do is be on my computer writing a blog post. The work/blog/life balance is something I’m always trying to figure out, so I appreciate your patience, especially when posts may not go up as scheduled.
I am happy, however, to have a weekend at home. Tonight I’m heading to happy hour, and then tomorrow I’ll be doing a fall shopping trip. I miss doing back to school shopping trips, but who says you can’t go back to school shopping even after graduation?
Before I sign off, I wanted to let you know that the Shop tab has been updated! That’s where you’ll find my Instagrams to shop, but I have decided that I’ll only be posting images that still have items available.
What to Buy
- Patagonia on sale! Love the retro style of this vest.
- I shared this sweater on Twitter, but Banana Republic has so many cute sweaters right now!
- I own these wedges in a different color, and they’re so comfy!
- My next pair of Lilly Pulitzer pants?!
- This cape jacket is beyond perfect for fall.
- A new take on scallopped dresses.
- It doesn’t get more preppy than this quilted hunting jacket.
What to Read
- A healthy slow cooker recipe? Yes, please.
- How sweet tooths can wean themselves off of sugar.
- Pin for later: social media cheat sheet for small business owners.
- How to know when your boss thinks you’re killing it at work.
- How to travel alone (and why you should).
- LinkedIn tips for personal branding.