Happy Friday! I’m so excited for the long holiday weekend! What are you doing? I’m heading to Pittsburgh for a football game, and it’ll be my first trip back to my favorite city since the spring. I can’t wait! Other than that, I’m going to relax (and probably read the Vogue September issue) and take full advantage of a day off.
Before I sign off, if you’re feeling down in the dumps or looking for a way to give back yourself, I definitely recommend reading Wednesday’s post (also linked below). It was therapeutic to write, and I hope it inspires one of you!
Enjoy today’s post, and have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- How cute is this leopard watch?!
- This sweater in the oatmeal color. I could easily live in it this fall.
- Wish I had a reason to buy this ottoman.
- I shared these on Twitter, but I absolutely love these sneakers. FYI, they are true to size.
- A leopard weekender? How cute.
- This product is a part of my daily makeup routine, and I don’t think I could live without it.
What to Read
- The curator of TED Talks tells us the three best TED Talks.
- Five ways to manage your anxiety.
- For those who haven’t been to Pittsburgh, here are some of my recs.
- A week of wearing pink is my kind of week.
- Another recipe on my list to try.
- Here’s the most popular cocktail at the US Open, and how to make it.