I never thought Friday would get here, but alas, here we are! I’m so looking forward to a weekend of relaxation. Between a summer cold and lots of travel (which I’m so happy I got to do), a low key weekend is exactly what I need.
My fellow Lilly lovers may have heard the news that the After Party Sale is happening August 22 and 23 (Monday and Tuesday) beginning at 8 a.m. EST. Honestly, as crazy as it is, it’s a great opportunity to score some Lilly pieces at a great price. Sizes do sell out quickly, though. During the winter sale, they had a queue, so I suggest hopping on before 8 a.m. in the event, as you’ll be placed in a line.
My other tip is to set up an account with your payment and shipping info prior to the sale. This way you can shop quickly. More info on the sale can be found here. It looks like they’ve changed a couple of things, so definitely give it a read.
I’m sure the warm weather won’t be going anywhere any time soon, so there will be plenty of time to get some wear out of your new Lilly pieces. If you do decide to shop the sale, I’d love to hear what you get.
What to Buy
- Topshop has a lot of great dresses on sale now, like this animal print slipdress.
- Jack Rogers has a great end of summer sale going on!
- Thinking I “need” these sneakers for football games this fall.
- Graphic tees are one of my latest fashion obsessions.
- Love this Madewell shift dress, currently 25% off!
- The perfect business casual shirt.
What to Read
- For bloggers like me who balance blogging and a full-time job. Hint: this is a great group to join!
- Hoping to make this shrimp recipe this weekend!
- Lessons on money and FOMO.
- The biggest reason why coffee may be good for you. Anyone else want the coffee featured above?
- How to do a life audit.
- Maintain productivity while working from home.