I’m so excited that it’s Friday! My parents are coming into town, and I can’t wait to see them. Even though I’m a senior, being away from my parents never gets easier. I’ll always miss them no matter where I am. Cue the “aww” sounds.
This week my boyfriend took me to a Pirates vs. Red Sox baseball game as part of my anniversary gift. He’s always so thoughtful, and I really appreciate that. Below is a photo from the evening. Isn’t Pittsburgh pretty?! If you’ve never been to this city, you need to make a trip.
I hope you all have been enjoying the taste of fall weather that everyone seems to be experiencing. I don’t think it’s supposed to stay like that here this weekend, but I am ready to break out my boots and scarves! Speaking of scarves, I hit the jackpot when I found last year’s extremely popular Zara blanket scarf on Amazon. Best. Purchase. Ever.
|Photo from my Instagram. Follow me! @eborza|
- Swoozies giveaway! Have you entered to win?
- Wedding bells for one of my fashion role models. Congratulations Lauren and William!
- J.Crew sale until September 24. Check out my favorites!
- Mackenzie’s post couldn’t be more true. I admire her honesty.
- A bag every girl should have.
- Pumpkin spice frappuccinos at Starbucks are amazing. I don’t really like the pumpkin spice lattes, but the frappuccinos are basically pumpkin pie in shake form. Delicious.
- I shared this on Monday but wanted to share it again. 73 Questions with Anna Wintour. So interesting.
- Anxious about paying off student loans like me? Here are some helpful tips.
- My career fair is next week. Eeek! 3 Questions You Need to Ask to Find a Job You Like
Have a great weekend!