Happy Friday! How are we almost to August? Seriously, where has summer gone?
Are you ready for the weekend? I’m helping my sister move into her new school apartment this weekend and heading to brunch on Sunday. Anyone who says brunch isn’t a hobby is crazy in my opinion.
And in the midst of all that, I have to find time to pack because I’m headed to Las Vegas next week for a work trip! It’ll be a fun trip that will also force me to get out of my comfort zone. Being a young professional, I haven’t had an opportunity like this yet. Can’t wait to tell you all about it! And, it will be my first time in Sin City. Wish me luck!
I’m excited to be sharing new looks/outfits on the blog with you soon, so stay tuned for what’s ahead. Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Love this Patagonia vest, currently on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Trust me when I say that these jeans feel like pajamas. Worth every penny.
- Definitely need to get this shirt. What can I say? I’m a sucker for stripes.
- All you need is this Nasty Gal sweatshirt and Netflix.
- This shirt is styled with my favorite panama hat. So cute for European adventures or weekend brunching.
- Pink and off the shoulder? Done.
- The bag I’ll be using throughout my trip.
What to Read
- A must-read for anyone who struggles with self doubt.
- My dream closet!
- The recipes for 30 classic cocktails.
- Great article on the Stan Smith sneaker trend.
- 50 TED Talks for 20-somethings. I might have to watch the Shonda Rhimes one!
- The lives of morning news anchors. How do they get up so early?!