Good news! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially open to the public! If you’ve anxiously been waiting to shop this sale, now is the time to do so. In fact, take a few minutes on your lunch break to shop because things will (if they haven’t already) sell out super fast. To view my picks I shared last week, visit this blog post. I’m planning to share more from the sale next week, so stay tuned for that. But, I did include a few items from the sale in the links below.
And now, because it’s been a little bit, time for another Friday of web reads and links to shop. And as always, I included recent posts on A Pop of Pink.
Looking forward to a fun but relaxing weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
What to Buy
- Can’t recommend these leggings enough.
- A classic wallet that you’ll never grow tired of.
- Here’s the dress I featured in this week’s style post.
- Club Monaco always seems to make the cutest rompers.
- Will most likely pull the trigger on this striped bikini. It is so cute!
- What do we think of this Lilly Pulitzer romper?!
What to Read
- Tips for talking with your significant other about finances.
- These peony wedding bouquets are beyond amazing.
- Hmmmm may be making these quesadillas next week.
- For frequent flyers: how to get through the airport faster.
- A must-read for tips for maximizing productivity while on vacation. Something we all struggle with!
- Not a “read” but a listen. I have this song on repeat.