Happy Friday! How was your short week? I’m so excited because this afternoon I’ll be heading on a mini vacation. Even though it feels like I’ve been traveling every other weekend, I’m definitely looking forward to soaking up the sun and spending time away from my laptop.
But don’t worry, I’ll still have blog posts for you, so be sure to stop by next week for new content. I think you’ll like Monday’s outfit post. Hint, it’s continuing the theme of casual summer looks on the blog. And if you didn’t get to check out this week’s outfit post, you’ll want to, especially if you like affordable, comfortable leggings.
Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- If you’re looking for an off the shoulder top that won’t break the bank, here it is.
- My sister got this jumpsuit, and I’m obsessed with it.
- The price of these linen shorts is unbeatable. Run, don’t walk!
- How cute is this retro floral romper?! Definitely a fun beach outfit.
- L-O-V-E this utility romper. Seriously, so cute.
- Swooning over this Lilly Pulitzer jumpsuit.
- Need this embroidered lobster hat. Tuckernuck has so many cute beach hats!
- Distressed and cropped, nothing better in a pair of white denim.
What to Read
- Interesting read on what happened when this girl stopped eating meat.
- New York City coffee guide?! This sounds amazing!
- How to be the best co-worker.
- A look at the new Beverly Hills Hotel bungalows. I think I need to take a trip to the west coast.
- These celebrity coffee tables are nothing short of amazing.
- Loved these tips from Jess of My Style Vita for Pinterest. I definitely used some of them!