Back with another post of my favorite web reads and buys from the week. And of course, recent posts on A Pop of Pink too. As always, you can subscribe on the right sidebar if you prefer to get emails whenever a new post is published.
Enjoy some fun, share-worthy links this week. There are some great reads that give you a deeper look into the blogging world. Even as a part-time blogger, I think these are fantastic reads.
I’ll be taking off on Monday to enjoy the long holiday weekend. Between working long days and all of these summer plans, I’m truly blessed but also exhausted, so I’ll be enjoying the day off.
Happy birthday, America! Have a fun and safe holiday weekend.
What to Buy
- 40% off summer styles at J.Crew! How cute is this gingham shirt?
- Stan Smith sneakers in every size.
- A gorgeous dress for wedding guests. On super sale too!
- All this splurge-worthy dress is a summer glow to go with it.
- Where to get custom online framing for your gallery wall.
- The jacket to give you an edge to your wardrobe.
What to Read
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview. Find out what will be included!
- An in-depth look at the true cost of blogging.
- I shared this Digiday post earlier in the week on Twitter (e_borza). Interesting insight on Instagram and Snapchat from a fashion blogger’s perspective.
- This recipe is totally worth breaking any diet for.
- More of a “what to watch,” this is the TED Talk I’d recommend to anyone.
- The most delicious ice cream shops in Paris.