As I write this, I’m watching Southern Charm and wishing I had one of these donuts…oh and trying not to fall asleep. Therefore, we’ll keep it a little shorter than usual.
I’ll admit, I am completely overwhelmed. The stress is mounting. Some things didn’t go my way recently, and that’s disappointing. Unfortunately, that’s life. Acknowledging it and moving on is all you can do. Not every month, week or day will be perfect. But it does get better.
This week wore me out, but luckily I have a long weekend at the beach. As you’re reading this, I very well could be by the pool or by the ocean, and I may never leave.
What to Buy
- Finally took the plunge on another pair of my favorite sandals. Love them!
- Extra 25% off on sale items from Shopbop ends today! I recommend snatching up this Michael Kors bag.
- Obsessed with this mixed denim dress from Club Monaco.
- Can it be fall so I can wear this Patagonia pullover? Currently 50% off here.
- Already got one Emi Jay tank after a barre class, and definitely want more!
- Love the boho vibes of this dress.
What to Read
- Anyone else watch OITNB?! I haven’t finished season four yet, but here are the details about season five.
- Obsessed with this handbag in Grace’s post.
- Career regrets from six successful women, including Rachel Zoe.
- Develop a morning routine that will help you conquer the day.
- Bookmark this Newport, Rhode Island travel diary.
- Buffalo chicken and pasta. Two of my favorite things.