Hey everyone! How was your week? Fast? Slow? Glad that it’s over? Don’t worry, the weekend is here.
I’m so excited as I’m headed off to the beach for the weekend…the first one of the summer. I could easily live at the beach and would love to own a beach house one day. For now, I’ll just have to keep dreaming! My college graduate budget certainly can’t afford it. Stay tuned on Instagram (e_borza) and Snapchat (eborza), and hopefully I’ll be sharing a few photos.
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- A unique striped top for under $100. SO cute for summer!
- This halter bikini top has such a pretty print.
- My dear friend is selling her clothes (many are brand new). Check out her site!
- I shared the dress version of this in another “What I’m Into”, and I love the romper just as much!
- I featured these flamingo espadrilles in Wednesday’s post, but I had to share them again.
- The “pink lemonade” print is one of my new favorite Lilly prints!
- This crescent pendant by Gorjana.
- You should definitely snatch a pair of these Steve Madden sandals if they’re still left in your size.
What to Read
- What you need to know about sunscreen. Hint: they aren’t all created equal.
- More Instagram changes coming.
- I’ve been pinning so much to my places and spaces board on Pinterest!
- A free WordPress course for bloggers.
- Check out these tips for throwing a fancy dinner party on a budget.
- Helpful tips for bringing your gallery wall to life.
- Normally not a fan of chicken salad, but this one has bacon, so…