We made it through another week! I had a great Memorial Day weekend relaxing by the pool, and I ate way too much food throughout the weekend. Did you see this Instagram I shared of these donuts? Yeah, the maple and bacon one was my “appetizer” before dinner Saturday night. I regret nothing.
Now that summer is basically under way, I’m feeling extra busy, in the best way possible. It already seems like every weekend of the summer is filling up! Anyone else feel that way?! Between vacations, weekend trips, and happy hours, summer is the opposite of slowing down, but I love it. I’m off to a winery tonight, which should be fun! Follow on Snapchat (eborza).
Enjoy this week’s reads and buys, and don’t forget to catch up on recent posts from A Pop of Pink. Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- How cute is this lime dress from Purple Door Boutique?
- Ordered this patchwork-striped tee on sale earlier this week.
- This blue romper would go great with a summer glow!
- I’ll be sharing more clothing from this company soon. 🙂
- This cosmetics case from Tuckernuck is so cute. And you can monogram it!
- Heart eye emoji for this dress. Club Monaco always gets it right.
- Got these wedges in brown for my birthday. Love them!
What to Read
- Really enjoyed Maxie’s post on The College Prepster on why writing is good for the soul.
- Productive things to do when you have nothing to do.
- Really want to try making this vegan caesar salad.
- Harper’s Bazaar rounds up 15 summer beach bags.
- The home office we all wish we had.
- WordPress secrets every blogger should know.
- 10 ways to style cut off shorts.