The holiday weekend is FINALLY here! I had a great week celebrating my birthday, and overall, I’ve had one of the best weeks I’ve had in awhile. (Thanks to those who shared some birthday love with me.) And luckily, it totally feels like summer now too. A little sunshine does wonders for the soul, as I’ve mentioned before.
Be sure to check out this week’s previous posts that I included at the bottom of this post. My post sharing 23 facts about me might be one of the most fun posts that I’ve ever done.
I’m going to keep it pretty short this week, but I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks as always for stopping by!
Summer is (unofficially) here! Can you tell I’m excited?!
What to Buy
- Nordstrom’s half yearly sale is on! Great time to get pieces like these Tory Burch sandals on sale.
- How cute is this bow-shoulder top?
- This gingham top is perfect for all of your summer festivities!
- Hunter rain boots for 35% off.
- I think this crab tank top is the cutest shirt ever!
- This dress is a steal.
- A great sandal from one of my favorite brands.
- LOFT does it again with this handbag.
What to Read
- Love Carly’s preppy bedroom decor.
- Pinned this Charleston Instagrammers’ Guide. You’ll want to pin it too!
- Tips for charging your phone. I’m probably guilty of charging mine too much.
- Netflix hacks. Because we all need them.
- I definitely don’t have a green thumb, so these tips on keeping fresh flowers alive are super helpful.
- If you read one of these links, read this article about ‘adulting.’
- 15 recipes for easy, healthy lunches for summer.