It’s Friday. We made it. One week until Memorial Day weekend! An extra day off is exactly what I need, as I’ve been feeling in a funk lately. I’ve determined that my mood is completely affected by the weather.
Luckily I have lots of fun summer plans to look forward to, and a little pre-birthday pampering this weekend. That always helps, right?!
Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- Definitely plan on buying this dress, especially since it’s under $50!
- The print on this dress will go great with a summer glow.
- If you’re looking for a really fun pair of sandals, here they are.
- An army green jacket that won’t break the bank.
- Love this oversized denim jacket. Like, really love!
- A mini bucket bag in the prettiest pink!
- This top makes it super easy to get dressed.
- You know I’m a sucker for a Lilly Pulitzer dress. 😉
What to Read
- The easiest way to set up Rich Pins. I used this, and it was super easy!
- Five must-try vegan salad dressings.
- Mini American Flag cupcakes for your Memorial Day party.
- Bill Gates recommends these five books for summer.
- Your guide to black tie.
- Always love finding new cocktail recipes to try.
- Saving for your retirement in your 20’s.
- Thinking about practicing meditation? Read this guide first.