So I am always down to shop. Yes I know, it’s a problem. But lately, it seems that everything I’ve seen I’ve added to my mental wish list. Maybe it’s because my birthday is coming up, or the gloomy weather just has me ready for summer!
With that being said, I’ve made a couple additions to the Shop section of the blog. First, you’ll see that I’ve added my Instagram looks. This will be something I continuously update and add to. This will allow you to shop my Instagrams–without having to sign up for anything–right from the blog. I love this feature, and I hope you will too!
In addition, Wednesday’s gingham post had me inspired to add those pieces to the Shop section as well. I’ve been trying to add pages that have specific themes, so if there’s anything you would want to see, please let me know!
That’s all for now. Just a couple minor changes to make your experience better here!
What to Buy
- This oversized Madewell jacket is a closet necessity.
- Seriously love these wedges (also love the black and white). Anyone need a birthday gift idea for me?
- I own another pair of Tory Burch espadrilles, but these ivory ones have me swooning.
- This monogrammed ring in gold.
- Just found discovered Shop Konfetti. Need this over the shoulder top!
- Sail to Sable on sale.
- The perfect graphic tee for summer.
- Need a hostess gift for summer barbecues? A bottle of wine and this will do the trick.
What to Read
- What do you think of the new Instagram look?
- Still doing some spring cleaning? These tips for making the process easier are super helpful.
- Chocolate recipes that are actually good for you. Say what?!
- 10 iced Starbucks drinks for less than 100 calories. Definitely bookmarking!
- Because we all want a good night’s sleep.
- The trick to chilling wine instantly.
- Eight ideas for girls night in.
- What celebrities wore to meet the president. A fun way to see how fashion has changed over time!