Happy Friday! I feel exhausted after this week. Senior year is no joke, but I’m taking it one week at a time. My roommate’s sister is getting married in a few months, so we are heading to her house for the bridal shower! I’m definitely look forward to a fun weekend.
In other news…it is actually starting to feel like fall in Pittsburgh! Of course I’ll say this and probably jinx it, but I was so excited to put on a pair of jeans yesterday. I was actually wishing I had worn a sweater too! Definitely not complaining, though.
Here’s this week’s edition of “What I’m Into.” Enjoy!
|Not a pumpkin spice latte girl, so this is a chai latte. Maybe I’ll give PSLs another go this fall.|
|I’m a big avocado toast fan, and just recently started putting an egg on top. Even more delicious!|
- Pink Profile: Carly of The College Prepster
- I’m featured on The Trendy Chick today!
- Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix! Best. News. Ever.
- Avocado toast with an egg on top. Is your mouth watering?
- How to transition from intern to employee
- Looking forward to styling my black and white striped tee
- Snatch up this year’s Zara blanket scarf before it sells out!
- Made this super easy casserole recipe last week! Delicious and homey.
- Jenna Lyons took over the J.Crew Twitter account. Awesome.
- 30% off select Madewell fall styles with code ADDTOBAG ends at 11:59 pm EST.
- Fall screams cheetah. Really love this Fossil purse.
Have a great weekend!