Happy Friday! Hope you are recovering from yesterday’s margaritas and queso. Yum. If you stopped by A Pop of Pink earlier this week, you might’ve heard that I’m off to Pittsburgh this weekend. It’ll be a quick trip, so I’m hoping to make it back in the summer before football season starts again.
I can’t believe May is here! This is one of my favorite months of the year. Not only because it’s my birthday month, but it’s the unofficial kickoff to summer. I’ve been anxiously waiting for weekends by the pool and a couple of vacations. I have a little case of cabin fever, and it’s not even winter!
I also celebrated one year in the working world, which I can’t believe! There’s a link I included in the “What to Read” section about succeeding in the first 90 days at a new job that’s a great read, especially for all of you recent (or soon to be) grads. I’ve also covered work-related topics a little bit on the blog. And if you have any questions, I’m always happy to give some words of advice.
Have a great weekend! Thank you as always for stopping by!
What to Buy
- I can’t recommend this crinkle shirt enough.
- One of my favorite bags that I own. Perfect for so many things!
- Cognac wedges are a must-have for summer.
- This dress isn’t something I would normally go for, but I think it’s so cute.
- What I’m currently reading.
- Love my ‘Shep’ shirt so much. Perfect summer layer.
- Because one can never have too many chambray shirts.
- I can’t resist a Madewell dress.
What to Read
- As someone who sometimes struggles with work-life balance, I love these tips for ways to relax after work.
- Awesome looks you can wear to work tomorrow.
- Everything you need to know about rosé.
- The healthiest way to cook vegetables.
- Get vacation ready with these tips. I’m in desperate need of a vacation!
- IKEA home hacks you have to try.
- I learned about this website on Kerrently by Courtney Kerr. Great website to look for unique finds from online estate sales.
- How to succeed at a new job.