Thank goodness this week is (almost) over! Do you ever feel stressed and overwhelmed at the end of the month, and you’re anxiously waiting for a new month to hit the restart button? That’s how I’ve felt lately. To say I’m ready for May would be an understatement!
The good news, is that it’s Friday, and a new month is coming soon! My birthday, Memorial Day, the unofficial start of summer…there’s a lot to look forward to. And, the two year anniversary of A Pop of Pink will come in June. Even when I feel like I want to crawl in a corner, I try to remind myself that there’s a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to.
And now for this week’s links. I’d love to hear what good things you’ve found around the web lately. There are so many things I’ve been wanting for spring and summer lately, but I’m trying to limit myself and make wise purchasing decisions. Trust me, easier said than done.
In addition, don’t forget to check out this week’s posts. There were three–I repeat, three–new posts this week! Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- This Urban Outfitters embroidered dress is so cute.
- These open toed booties would be the perfect addition to any outfit.
- Stripes and ruffles. Done.
- I’ve heard this bronzer is awesome. Has anyone tried it?
- Espadrille sandals for under $60.
- I think these will be my birthday gift to myself next month! I own the cognac and love them.
- Can’t believe this dress is from Forever 21!
- Stan Smith sneakers have been everywhere.
What to Read
- The must-try summer cocktail.
- Tips for photographing a space like a pro. Love!
- Websites for female entrepreneurs.
- My coworkers and I were talking about how difficult macarons are to make. How about these marbled macarons?!
- Celebrity decor tricks (that don’t have to cost a fortune).
- I love Emily’s beach vacation picks. Makes me want summer to come faster!
- Hacking packs you need to know.