Lately I feel that my work/life balance has been really off. In other words, I am spending probably way too much time on my computer. (Remember here how we talked about ignoring emails at night?) Yeah, it hasn’t been going well as of late. As I’m writing this, I’m thinking about how I told myself I’d get off the computer an hour ago.
I think part of it has to do with the pressure of trying to maintain a blog and wanting to be everywhere that my audience and other content creators are. Like, “Oh, I haven’t posted on Instagram in a while. Is anyone going to notice…or care?” I freak out if I go a week without an outfit post.
Sometimes I feel like I’m not growing fast enough, or I wonder how people manage to grow in such a short period of time. I feel as if I don’t do everything I can, I’ll never get anywhere.
I’m really proud of the work I’ve done so far with A Pop of Pink and my commitment to growing it in an authentic way. But I’d be lying if I said I don’t compare myself to other influencers.
Does anyone else feel the pressure to grow and get better, whether it’s blogging or something else? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
If you’re still reading, then thank you for letting me ramble. Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- A simple off the shoulder top.
- No words can describe how beautiful this tote is. I have a bag problem.
- Polka dots and peplum.
- Such a gorgeous dress for any spring occasion.
- Picked up this swing tee dress a couple weeks ago. Perfect for this time of year!
- I loved Tory Burch’s first fragrance, so it only made sense I would fall in love with another one!
- How cute are these mules by TOMS?
- A summer hat for less than $30.
What to Read
- It’s okay to slow down.
- Must-have apps for bloggers.
- What to wear for a one day business trip.
- A weekend in NYC for foodies.
- How to start a weekly supper club with your friends.
- Homes that changed America and its history. Such a fun read!
- Give your skin a spring detox.