We’ve made it to another Friday, my friends!
Last weekend, I did a little spring shopping (thinking of doing another recent buys post) and began moving winter items to the back of my closet…and of course this week has been unbelievably cold for April weather. Anyone else ever have that problem where you buy so many cute items for the next season, only to have to hold off on wearing them? Just my luck. I’ve been finding myself in a wardrobe rut as of late, so I’m anxiously awaiting for the weather to change. I’m all about the mantra, “When you look good, you feel good.” I truly think a change in the weather and my wardrobe would do me some serious good.
What do you do when you find yourself in a wardrobe rut?
Hope you have a great weekend! I think my weekend will consist of a whole lot of nothing, which I’m perfectly okay with. Thanks as always for stopping by!
What to Buy
- Hoping I finally found the perfect white shirt.
- These are the most comfortable flats I own. The bubblegum color is on my list!
- What’s better than pink scallop hem shorts?
- Can’t say no to stripes.
- Fun sunglasses for summer.
- Get the items in the above photo: top, hat, shorts.
- These distressed jeans are SO cute!
- This Topshop camisole for $30 is a summer wardrobe essential.
What to Read
- My tips for surviving the Instagram update.
- Target hacks. Because we all need them.
- Dog photos taken 10 years apart. My heart melted looking at these.
- Anyone who knows me knows I enjoy a bloody mary. This bloody mary bar looks to heavenly.
- A quick spring makeup look.
- Town & Country’s Mother’s Day gift guide.
- What are your thoughts on nap rooms at work?