Did anyone else find the week to be incredibly slow? I felt stuck in a rut, so I’m definitely ready for the weekend. Those who felt the same way this week, we’ll get through today together!
In addition to today’s usual buys and web reads, definitely make sure to check out the posts you might’ve missed from earlier this week. I shared an adorable Lilly Pulitzer dress (and shared it twice on my Instagram) on Monday. Some of the best times for spring and summer were featured in another post. Maybe a little bit of your paycheck can go to some of these items…after you pay your bills, of course.
And, thanks to plenty of time to write on Easter Sunday, I was able to put together a fourth blog post this week. I covered little lifestyle changes that have made made a big difference in my weekly routine. If you need some motivation, definitely check it out! All of these posts are linked below.
Enjoy today’s post, and have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Floral romper for under $50.
- The perfect casual blazer.
- How cute are these dish towels for a 20-something’s apartment?
- Leather sandals for summer.
- Skinny boyfriend jeans from Paige.
- An inexpensive dress for attending summer weddings!
- Debating getting this SheIn two piece set. Thoughts?
- Shop the sneakers featured in the photo above.
What to Read
- Definitely making this sandwich this summer!
- Anyone else love Gigi Hadid’s style?
- I’ve never shopped at Ikea, but maybe I need to.
- Finding your blogging niche.
- 9 simple, healthy meals for one.
- Minimalist outfits that you should copy.
- Is your home still stuck in winter? Try these decor upgrades for spring.
- Proof that high quality real estate photography makes a BIG difference.