Keeping this post really short because as I’m writing this I’m thinking about wine and Grey’s Anatomy, and my computer is ready for a break.
I’m glad this week is finally over. I took a barre class and a bootcamp class, so I’m kind of exhausted (and sore). This weekend I’ll be celebrating my mom’s birthday with another butt-kicking barre class and hopefully another awesome brunch like the one above from last weekend. And then Sunday I’ll be celebrating Easter! What are your holiday plans?
Looking forward to new outfits coming to the blog soon and other fun content! Spring always has me feeling refreshed and ready to conquer anything.
Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- These Tory Burch espadrille wedges are available in a handful of sizes for over 60% off!
- This zip swing tee with a pair of white jeans.
- These sandals, the price…I think I need them!
- A classic cross body bag.
- Green pants like the ones I styled in Monday’s post (see below).
- Like I really need another graphic tee, but this one is SO cute.
- The Saturday pant…or the every day pant?
- You need these pumps.
What to Read
- Great read on banishing bloat (you know what I’m talking about) on The Stripe!
- Christian Louboutin’s next venture isn’t a shoe.
- I love Jillian’s tips for making your life easier.
- You had me at avocado.
- I’ve really found that getting ahead on a Sunday makes the week much easier.
- Such a cute idea for bathroom storage!
- Making friends as an adult. Definitely agree with #5!
Check out Major Mistakes You're Making at Work