Is anyone else feeling like they need a little getaway? It’s been about a month since I took my Disney trip, but it already feels like it was forever ago! Maybe it’s all of these photos I’ve been seeing of college students on spring break. (Wait, wasn’t that me just a year ago?) While I don’t miss exams or papers, I definitely miss having a week to do whatever. Alas, welcome to the world of adulthood.
In the mean time, I’ll just have to make the most out of my weekends. I’m heading to brunch tomorrow. Is it sad that I’m this excited about a meal? When I lived in Pittsburgh, I went to brunch more often. Now that I’m back home, I’m constantly on the hunt for a great place for brunch. Anyone else love the fact that it’s become such a popular weekend activity?
Okay I should probably stop talking about food now.
Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- The shorts featured in the above photo. Love!
- This blue buffalo check is so cute.
- Gladiator sandals that won’t break the bank.
- Pink pumps for under $100.
- Thinking about this as a birthday gift to me in a couple months.
- A pop of yellow for rainy spring days.
- Has anyone tried a foundation brush like this?
- What a gorgeous satchel, and it’s pink!
- On the hunt for a great denim jacket? Try this one.
- Need, need, need these gingham shorts.
What to Read
- Anyone else upset about Instagram’s upcoming changes to its feed?
- Update: Here’s a petition to sign if you want to keep Instagram chronological!
- Even as adults, we need naps.
- Tips for finding quality, pre-owned designer items.
- Six keys to a great mimosa bar.
- The next Pinterest recipe I want to make.
- Habits you need to schedule into your day.
- A workout you can do right out of bed.
- Five pairs of shoes to own before you’re 30. Good thing I still have some time to buy these!