Cheers, it’s Friday! After last week’s struggles, I’m happy to say that this week was much better. I honestly think it had to do with the weather, and I’m sure I always say that, but it’s true! Sunshine definitely does a body good.
This week there are so many good links (I know, I say that every week) that I decided to break them up into two sections. If you just want to shop, check out the links under “What to Buy.” Or, if you’re looking for some weekend reading, the links under “What to Read” are for you.
Have a great weekend! xo
What to Buy
- This J.Crew jumpsuit is everything.
- Lace up flats for $25.
- Tortoise sunglasses for summer.
- What are your thoughts on the button down skirt trend?
- Such a cute floral bikini.
- My favorite affordable leggings.
- Little white dress.
- Wanting these white ankle jeans for summer.
- The perfect denim jacket.
- I own this sweatshirt in navy and would love to own the pink version too!
What to Read
- Recipes for a brunch picnic. This week’s weather was perfect for a picnic outside!
- Santorini is on my travel bucket list. Here’s how to do it on a budget.
- Healthier fast food restaurant options.
- Whitney Port and Tim Rosenman’s wedding photos are beyond beautiful.
- 8 reasons you feel tired, and how to combat them.
- I’m a huge believer in drinking warm lemon water.
- 12 spring fashion trends. Which is your favorite?
- Turn breakfast into dinner with these delicious-looking recipes. The first one immediately caught my eye!
- Macaron donuts. Need I say more?