We’ve made it to another weekend, my friends!
I want to start off this post by thanking everyone who entered Wednesday’s giveaway with CaseApp so far, and if you haven’t entered, please do so! The giveaway runs until next week. It’s super easy! All you have to do is leave a comment telling me which case or skin you would choose.
As this blog has slowly grown, I’ve been lucky enough to have some incredible opportunities. While I’ve co-hosted giveaways before, I’ve never done one by myself. I was so nervous (and still am). I want it to be successful!
Other than that, this week kind of had me down, probably due to the time of year. I think the up and down weather is affecting my physical and emotional state, and I’ve just been feeling exhausted. Maybe it’s the recovery from traveling too. Nonetheless, this week had me in a funk, and I’m ready for a weekend of family time and relaxation. Hopefully it’ll be just what I need to come back and start the new week on a good note.
Here’s hoping your weekend is whatever you need it to be!
- Normally not a fan of Forever 21, but I love this sequin top!
- I need all of Alina’s denim essentials.
- One of my photos from last weekend’s trip was shared on Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel’s Instagram!
- So tempted to pull the trigger on this Clare V. clutch during the Shopbop sale.
- Take your avocado toast game to a whole new level.
- Bought my first YSL lipstick during a recent Sephora haul!
- Why 20 somethings have mid-life crises.
- Fun lace-up sandals for spring.
- Travel destinations based on your Zodiac sign. Any Geminis out there?
- Full-proof smoothie bowl formula.