I definitely believe in the idea that great weekends lead to great weeks. Last weekend was full of relaxing, a little bit of sunshine, and quality “me” time. Sunday I went to my favorite Body Flow class, which mixes pilates, yoga, and Tai chi. I also got ahead on blogging work in preparation for the week. If you didn’t notice, I updated the “Shop” page and even added two other sections, dedicated to athleisure wear and spring picks. Click above to browse and shop, after you finish reading this post, of course.
Overall, February has felt like a busy month and yet super slow at the same time. After a weekend at home, I’m back to traveling. This time I’m heading to Pittsburgh. Anyone who reads this blog or knows me well knows that Pittsburgh is my favorite city, and it’s where I spent my college years. To say the least, it holds a very special place in my heart. My boyfriend and I will be trying Butcher and the Rye, which I’ve heard is one of the city’s best restaurants. If you’ve ever been, I’d love to know what you think (and what I should eat)!
Have a great weekend! xo
- Six beauty investments you should make. Totally agree about #1!
- Love this gingham coverup.
- How cute are these ankle strap sandals?
- You can now create your own Snapchat geofilter.
- In a work rut? This article is for you.
- Some recruiters say they aren’t reading cover letters anymore.
- How cute are these bracelets for your ponytail holders?!
- Always on the hunt for a great pair of jeans.
- If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I love food. This baked potato soup is so good and so easy to make.
- Tips for new bloggers. I agree with every single one of these!
- Seven unique pizza recipes to try. Yes, yes, yes.