Getting back to work and normal life is always hard after a vacation, am I right?! I had such a fun weekend in Florida (here’s what I wore), so coming back to the cold was the last thing I wanted to do. We had more snow the day I came home, and I’m hoping it’s the last I see of it this year. Here’s hoping spring arrives soon!
As for the rest of my week, it was pretty low key with work keeping me busy. But, I attended a fun clothing party last night. You may have heard me talk about Cabi before. If you haven’t, you should definitely check it out! The only thing better than shopping, is shopping with your friends at home while drinking wine. Can’t wait for these army green pants to arrive! They felt like pajamas.
I’ve rounded up some great links for you this week. Lots of helpful tips from fashion to finance. I’d love to hear what you’re loving from this week’s edition. My personal favorite has to be the trends you should invest in based on how old you are. Not sure I would invest in any of these items, but it’s fun to check out!
- Five fashion editor styling tricks.
- How to make Instagram-perfect smoothie bowls.
- The perfect bag to take you from workouts to work.
- When to spend vs. splurge on home decor.
- The trends you should invest in, based on your age. Never would’ve guessed what I should invest in!
- Oh my gosh, this soup sounds so good.
- Obsessed with this navy Vince sweater.
- Smart financial moves to make in your 20s.
- Love these chic travel outfits!
- This boyfriend chambray shirt is 40% off.
Looking forward to hopefully shooting some new looks this weekend, but as any blogger will tell you, weather has a funny way of getting in the way of that. Keep your fingers crossed that rain stays away. Other than that, it will be a relaxing weekend full of nothing. Just what I need.
Have a great weekend! xo