Original post. One of my favorites ever!
Who’s ready for Super Bowl weekend?! My favorite team won’t be playing (#SteelerNation), but that just means I’ll be able to enjoy the game, food, and of course, the commercials. I don’t like to watch them in advance. I’d rather see them live during the game. Speaking of commercials, did anyone see the NFL/Pantene campaign “Strong is Beautiful?” So sweet!
Other than the Super Bowl, I’m looking forward to spending the weekend with my sister. She just got back from South Africa and is heading back to school on Monday, so we have mani/pedi time together on Saturday morning. I’m always down for a little bit of pampering.
Have a great weekend!
- Inexpensive Valentine’s Day dress option.
- I shared my tips on how bloggers can nail Snapchat on Independent Fashion Bloggers!
- I love sweet potato fries for when I want to indulge without feeling guilty.
- Distressed jeans for under $60.
- 2016 hair trends.
- Sandals that give back.
- Tips for making homemade macarons.
- Most romantic restaurants in all 50 states.
- Packing this romper for Florida next weekend.
- I loved Lauren’s round up of a closet staple, the classic blue shirt.
- The shoe that went from trendy to classic red carpet.