Happy Friday, friends!
Did everyone survive winter storm Jonas, and more importantly, the after math?! Where I live and work it has been such a mess. Luckily, the warmer temperatures have been melting it…slowly. After one major snow storm, I think I’ve seen enough of it for the rest of the year. Time to move on to spring!
I’m heading to Florida in a couple of weeks for a long weekend with my mom, and I’m so excited. In fact, I already put the Orlando weather in my phone. Too early?! Nahhhh. Anyone have any winter getaway plans?
Totally random, but I felt like I had to bring it up. Have any of you been watching The Bachelor this season? I normally only catch an episode here and there, or wait to watch the season finale, but I’ve been hooked on this season since day one. It’s so funny how easy it is to get caught up in reality TV, but I quickly have some of my favorites, and least favorites, on the show. After a long Monday, watching The Bachelor is the guilty pleasure that I don’t feel so guilty about.
There are some great links this week, and the first is definitely my favorite! All of my fellow monogram lovers will definitely agree.
- Really want this monogrammed ring.
- Always pinning yummy recipes like this one on Pinterest! You can follow me here.
- Jessica Alba’s tips for mixing up your 9 to 5 work wardrobe.
- Still looking for a beanie? Love this Topshop faux fur pom pom beanie.
- Six denim rules for spring, courtesy of Madewell.
- Is an ice hotel on your travel bucket list? What it’s like to stay at one.
- Love the J.McLaughlin cashmere pieces that are on sale!
- Did you hear? C. Wonder is making its return with a familiar face.
- Changing your money mindset.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- Fun Valentine’s Day gifts for the guy in your life.
- I styled one of my favorite sweaters, which is on sale PLUS an extra 60% off. Shop the sweater.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!