Happy Friday! I’m sure you’re probably sick of reading about the weather, but man, was it cold this week. Like, freezing. Anyone else feel a little not like themselves during winter? I feel exhausted, and my mood isn’t quite so cheery. As much as I love cozy sweaters and Bean boots, there’s definitely a reason that they say Vitamin C does a body good.
Nonetheless, I’ve been doing a lot of fun social activities to stay busy, which helps. I did a wine tasting last weekend with friends and went to an indoor trampoline park with coworkers. It was hilarious! If you’ve been feeling a little down with this cold weather, I recommend getting out and staying active!
The forecast is calling for a lot of snow this weekend, which means a lot of One Tree Hill reruns on Netflix (for probably the 10th time), and reading Mindy Kaling’s newest book. Anyone else find her hilarious?! If you haven’t read her first one, it is hilarious and a great read.
If you’re in the Northeast this weekend, stay safe and enjoy the snow! I’ll be back Monday with an all new outfit post.
- My favorite sandals. Perfect if you’re heading on a tropical winter vacation!
- Lauren Conrad’s tips for measuring fitness goals without stepping on the scale.
- Drinking champagne could have health benefits. Who knew?
- The best drugstore tanners. Need to try one before Florida!
- May have to make this poached egg recipe this weekend!
- What a registered dietitian keeps in her pantry.
- Adding some of these islands to my travel bucket list.
- 20 makeup mistakes you might be making. Already guilty of #1.
- Thinking about trying to make this smoothie!
- Moving into this stunning California home!