The weeks after holiday are always a struggle, and this one was no different. I couldn’t be more glad that the weekend is here!
I also had a moment this week where I was thinking how last year at this time I would’ve just finished Syllabus Week. It’s still weird to think that that part of my life is over. And I also think to myself, where did the year 2015 go?! So much changed in 2015, so I’m thinking 2016 will be pretty mellow (hopefully) in comparison. Even though I’m not that big of a fan of New Year’s resolutions, there is something kind of nice about the unknown. I have no idea what’s in store for 2016, but I can’t wait to find out!
So far the year is off to the good start. I’ve been better about maintaining healthy lifestyle habits (without depriving myself) and enjoying time with family and friends. This weekend I’m relaxing with a massage and doing a lot of nothing, which after the holidays, sounds just like what I need.
Have a great weekend! xo
- I’m thinking about buying a Daniel Wellington watch. If you have one, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Made this yummy salad for lunch this week.
- Who’s ready for Scandal and popcorn? Loved the recipes Katie shared on Alicia’s blog.
- Nothing is more perfect than a cable sweater for winter.
- Transform your home office.
- Tips for getting that perfect manicure.
- Living better every day in 2016.
- These Southern living rooms. Insert heart eye emoji.
- Instagram tricks.
- The cutest handbag.
What you missed lately on A Pop of Pink…