We’ve made it through another week! I can’t believe that the holiday season is here, and flying by too. Between gift guides, holiday shopping, and parties, there is just no stopping. Even though it’s hectic and crazy, I really wouldn’t have it any other way. I always take this time of year to appreciate all of the special people in my life, and I can’t help but get sentimental during the holidays. Does anyone else feel that way?
But that’s probably enough sappiness for one post, so moving on. It’s been a while since our last “What I’m Into” post, so I’ve included some other posts that have been published since then. Make sure to check them out! There are also some great web links this week. The one about the most popular Instagram locations in each state is probably my favorite. And, the location in my state happens to be in my favorite city.
As always, thanks for stopping by, especially during the craziness of the holidays. Your support always means so much. No matter what holiday(s) you are celebrating this season, I hope you’re surrounded by the ones you love!
- In love with this French Connection cardigan.
- The most Instagrammed location in every state. How cool is this?!
- I always love DJ Earworm’s mashups of the top songs of the year. Here is 2015’s mashup.
- Is it too early to think about this panama hat for summer?
- Make your home smells like Christmas.
- Homemade margherita pizza. Oh. My. Gosh.
- Braided hairstyles for your holiday parties.
- Fashion items you should buy in multiples. So true!
- I’m all about a mimosa, and I may have to try one of these recipes.
What you missed lately on A Pop of Pink: