Thanksgiving is next week, and I cannot contain my excitement! This is the one weekend that I won’t feel too sad when it’s over. I can get through a three day work week…I think. I know I’ve said this before, but I can’t believe that it’s already this time of year. Do you ever just look back at the year and wonder where the time went?
I’ve got some great links for you this week. My favorite, though, has to be this tunic sweater. I got it on sale last weekend at J.Crew. I love the tunic style of it. Perfect for jeans or leggings. I’m always on the hunt for the perfect sweater, and this one definitely fits the bill. And, it’s currently 30% off, so you’d be crazy not to at least take a look.
Have a great weekend! Enjoy!
- The perfect snow bunny look from Gal Meets Glam.
- How delicious does this cobb dip look?
- This faux leather backpack.
- Watercolor wall art.
- You need this tunic sweater, and I need it in another color. I hope Santa is reading!
- 50 of the best fashion tips ever.
- A holiday craft that I can actually do! I think.
- Hosting friendsgiving? Read these tips.
- These turkey candle holders are SO cute.
- Tiny tweaks that will lead to major life changes. I loved these simple ideas.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- My top gifts for him and her, all under $100. So many great finds!
- The best blanket scarves of 2015. Blanket scarves make great gifts for the holidays, or gifts for yourself too.