I can’t believe that my senior year of college starts on Monday! Seriously, where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I was a wide-eyed, confused, scared freshman. Now that it’s senior year, it seems like there is so much to worry about besides just school. I just want to know where my life will be heading!!!
I’ve been back on campus for a few days getting settled in and enjoying Pittsburgh before school starts. My family stayed for a night and helped me unpack. I can honestly say that saying goodbye to my family never gets any easier, and I totally admit that my eyes filled up with tears when they left!
Is anyone else going through major changes this year?
|Photo via. I can’t wait for plaid and fall!|
What I’m into this week:
- My post on Lauren’s blog was about two fall trends, including camo! Crazy!
- Want to learn more about me? Read my post on the Bloggers with Class Award here.
- I donated to ALS Association rather than completing the Ice Bucket Challenge. Watch this incredible video. If you haven’t supported the cause, this video might change your mind.
- This cute water bottle from Jonathan Adler.
- A free pineapple printable!
- Carly’s apartment refresh!
- These earrings from Moon and Lola.