Before we get to this week’s links, let’s do a little catch up, shall we?
So with the holidays coming up, it’s time for gift guides again. Last year they were really fun to put together, and you all really seemed to like them. I know so many bloggers do gift guides, so I won’t try to bombard you with them. Did you see the first gift guide of 2015?
You also might have noticed that I started adding some sizing information for some of the items I feature in outfit posts. I find this really helpful when I read other blogs, so I hope you find this to be helpful too!
Sadly a bad cold had me down this week, so I’ve been keeping it low key. I’m hoping that some rest (and a little bit of fun) this weekend will have be back in action in time for another weekend in Pittsburgh and Thanksgiving. Which by the way, Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. Say what?!
- The perfect black and white striped tee.
- How decadent does this red wine chocolate sauce look?
- Love this DIY lamp makeover.
- Took advantage of Nordstrom’s sale and picked up these Tory Burch boots for 40% off. I’m in love.
- I always want to try The Pioneer Woman’s recipes, especially some of these Thanksgiving ones!
- Thanksgiving table setting? Done.
- Life-changing clothing organization tips.
- I don’t live in SF or NYC, but I found this article to be pretty great.
- Adding this to my Christmas wish list.