I can’t believe that tomorrow is already Halloween and then November will be here. Looking back, I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown by. Wasn’t winter just here? I already had to break out the Bean boots! Speaking of, I’m thinking the women of my family should be in an L.L.Bean ad.
Last weekend I was my sister’s school for family weekend. There’s something about being on a college campus in the fall. Seeing the leaves change, tailgating with thousands of other people cheering for the same team, spending time with family, it’s all pretty great.
- Promoted pins have become my favorite form of social advertising.
- Obsessed with these Jeffrey Campell ankle boots. Shop more ankle boots.
- 10 exercises for when you need a quick workout.
- Thinking about buying this Patagonia jacket.
- Find your ideal dog breed. Bookmarking this for later.
- Living intentionally.
- One of my go-to fall outfits.
- 26 breakfasts that will actually keep you feeling full.
- I’m all about a long sweater and leggings in the fall.