This week kind of seemed like it was never going to end, am I right? I feel like I always bring up the weather, but I have to say how awesome this week was. Broke out the vest, wore my favorite cable sweater, and I bought this gorgeous J.Crew Factory parka on super sale.
This weekend will consist of a little bit of shopping and a lot of family time. My sister is coming home for the weekend to celebrate her birthday. Looking forward to having some quality sister time.
- I had the pleasure of collaborating with Kelsey of Blondes & Bagels for Career Week on her blog. Check out my post on dressing for a casual office.
- Hoping to make this pasta recipe soon. Yum.
- How to find the perfect dress from the comfort of your own home.
- Retailers showing their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- The jacket featured in the photo above. Coming to the blog soon!
- My new favorite sneakers (and they’re on sale).
- 10 cocktails for your Halloween party.
- Add character to your clutch in five minutes.
- Advice for young professionals.
- What it’s like to be married to a super popular vlogger.
Have a great weekend! xo