Keeping it short and sweet today. The biggest thing that went on this past week was that I chopped off my hair. If you don’t already follow me on Instagram (you should), you can check it out here. You’ll likely still see some outfit posts with my long hair, but I can’t wait to feature looks with my short ‘do.
I have a weekend with zero plans in place, and I’m actually looking forward to relaxing and maybe knocking out some blog content. By the way, if you didn’t catch this week’s two posts, here’s a boyfriend sweater you have to have, and I talked about where you can find affordable, statement jewelry.
Have a great weekend! xo
- This season’s must-have coat.
- Fall’s best bucket bags via LaurenConrad.com.
- Neutrals are always a good idea.
- A fast, gluten-free dinner for weeknights.
- I’m all about this cashmere cocoon sweater from Calypso St. Barth.
- Crock pot vanilla lattes.
- Before and after: fixing up an old cottage. Wish I had interior design capabilities.
- I always love Emily’s “Weekday Wardrobe” series.
- Tips for getting and keeping a job in PR.