As I said in Wednesday’s post, I’ve been slacking a little bit on the blogosphere in exchange for spending time offline. I’ve had to do some major adjusting lately. My head and heart are trying to grapple with the fact that I’m in a new chapter of life. Instead of buying textbooks this year, I bought a car (very exciting, though). Instead of living in Pittsburgh, I’m back home.
While these changes have been good in many ways, life still feels weird. It’s a new normal that I’m trying to get used to. So with fall arriving soon, I’m taking it as an opportunity to restart and refresh, and adjust to my new normal.
- Obsessed with these Nikes.
- Rosemary goat cheese biscuits. Yum.
- Stock up on a few of my favorite fall fashion items.
- This sweatshirt from Banana Republic is perfection.
- From the archives: my tips for achieving a work/life balance.
- NYFW reinvented. Loved this interesting article from The New York Times.
- Black and white spaces for those looking for some design inspiration.
- The culinary world’s version of Justin Bieber.
- Thinking I need this Madewell floppy hat?
- The reasons behind why we procrastinate.
Before signing off, I’d like to acknowledge what today means in American history. September 11 will always be a vivid memory for me and many of us. Today, and every day, we remember the heroes who lost their lives that day.