How are we already down to one week until Labor Day weekend? This summer flew by. I feel like I always say that, but this time it really did. Between vacations, weddings, and a full-time job, I guess I kept myself pretty busy.
I’m really look forward to fall, though. I’ve broken out this BP cardigan from Nordstrom a couple of times, and every time I wear it, I imagine myself wearing it all season long. If you want a peek at how I styled it earlier this week, head on over to my Instagram or Facebook. (And if you’re not following along on either of those platforms, make sure you do!)
Nonetheless, I’m going to enjoy these last few weeks of summer with some dinner al fresco, cold beers, and a trip to Pittsburgh next weekend for a football game. Can’t wait! How are you spending the rest of summer?
- I was so tempted to buy this hat at Old Navy yesterday. Thinking maybe I should go back and get it?
- Dealing with your digital clutter.
- My favorite concealer.
- Seriously destroyed denim that I’m seriously obsessed with.
- Can I move to this house? It was meant for me!
- My dream boots.
- Increase your productivity with these tips.
- 18 of the preppiest shoes.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…