Phew, there are just some weeks when Friday can’t come soon enough. These past couple of weeks have been stressful and challenging, but all you can really do is push through them and look forward to a new week.
As summer is winding down, I am taking full advantage of the weekends that are left. It’s actually been refreshing to walk outside and not sweat and actually enjoy being outside. The weather in the Northeast has been ideal. But I am getting excited for fall. Football, cozy cardigans, hot apple cider. I think the best part of each season is that it always feels like hitting the refresh button. Definitely necessary sometimes.
Enjoy this week’s edition of “What I’m Into,” and have a great weekend!
- I ordered my first The Southern Shirt Co. item the other week, and now I’ve been living in this sweatshirt. Oversized and cozy, just the way I like my sweatshirts.
- Get that “Pinterest worthy” shelf.
- Olive green is one of my favorites, especially for fall!
- Best red lipsticks.
- Banana Republic’s 5 work pieces, 3 ways is so on point.
- 22 dinner hacks.
- I loved Mackenzie Horan’s post featuring accessories you can wear all year round.
- Any other fashionistas ready for the September issues?
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…