I can’t believe how quickly summer is coming to an end. It seems like just yesterday I graduated and started working, and now I have three months under my belt. I’m finally starting to get this whole real world thing down, I think?!
I hope you’re enjoying this week’s edition of “What I’m Into” with a cup of coffee and getting ready for a great weekend. And if you’re reading this at you’re desk wishing it was 5 p.m., I feel you.
- I’m on the hunt for the perfect pair (or pairs) of distressed denim.
- From the archives, how to manage life and work.
- If you’ve ever gotten asked if your favorite designer handbag is real, then you’ll love this article.
- Speaking of bags, find out how to shop for vintage ones.
- I snagged two of these BP. sweaters during the Nordstrom sale. You will definitely want these in your closet for fall.
- I’ve never had panzanella before, but it has bread in it, so it has to be delicious.
- 9 ways to break out of a style rut.
- This bucket bag is from Old Navy. I repeat. This bucket bag is from Old Navy.
What you missed this week (and last) on A Pop of Pink…