Full outfit post coming on Monday!
I’m back from vacation sadly, but hey, it’s Friday! I have a few days of work next week, and then I’m off to watch my one of my best friends walk down the aisle. I can’t believe it!
In other news, the Nordstrom sale opens up to non-card holders today! I was so eager to shop the sale, that I woke up early yesterday, only to realize that I was a day early. Whoops! I plan to pick up a few pieces, but I was so bummed that the one item I really wanted (this white chambray shirt) sold out. Other items I have my eye on are this sweater dress, these leggings (got a pair of these a couple years ago and they’re still as good as new), these boots, and this oversized cardigan. What’s on your list from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
It took awhile to get my Bloglovin’ domain changed, so if that’s how you stay up to date with A Pop of Pink, then be sure to check out this week’s previous posts, which you can find below.
- If you love handbags as much as I do, then you’ll enjoy this Town & Country article.
- Love this jumpsuit that Marissa of Style Cusp shared yesterday.
- These sunglasses are so in, and I can see why.
- Anyone else add any of these restaurants to their bucket list after reading Emily’s blog post?
- DIY Solid Gold Letters.
- The perfect summer table decor.
- I picked up a Tusk in Sun insulated tumblr (found here) on vacation, but I love the print on the new Lilly Pulitzer agendas!
- I can’t say no to guacamole, and I’m always looking for a good recipe to try.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink
- You need this Lilly Pulitzer dress in your closet!
- My favorite shoes.
- Last week’s edition of “What I’m Into.”
Follow along on Snapchat! Username: eborza