Hi everyone! Sorry for the radio silence this week. As you can see, things look a little different around here! I switched to WordPress.org, and with thanks to High Note Designs, I was able to move without any glitches. I chose to have someone handle the migration for me, because it seemed really overwhelming. And with a full time job, I just didn’t have the time to devote to it. I’d highly recommend High Note Designs if you’re thinking of moving to WordPress.
You’ll also see that my theme is different. I fell in love with the Redwood design template for WordPress, which I know other bloggers use. My previous design was more suitable for WordPress than Blogger. While it may be a lot of change, I’m much happier with this new theme. (By the way, if anyone is good at Photoshop and wants to help a girl out, let me know.)
Now I’m counting down the hours until 5:00, and then I’m off on my annual vacation to Virginia with my family. A few days of relaxation could not be more needed. Due to exhaustion, this week’s link list is short. I also have no energy currently to proofread this post, so my apologies for any typos.
Have a great weekend!
What I’m Into…
- If you have a Nordstrom debit or credit card, shop the sale before anyone else! These Tory Burch boots have caught my eye (wink, wink Mom).
- I love William and Kate. Ah, to be royal.
- Summer beauty hacks. Because we all need these.
- I recently read this article about Kiel James Patrick while doing research for an article for work. So inspired by this American-made brand.
- Must-have apps for Instagram. I use VSCOcam, but I may need to download these other apps.
- Ad campaigns that defy beauty norms.
- This tortoise flower necklace is everything.